One of Brisbane City's most premier hotels offering restaurants, bars, corporate events, conference and function venues, meeting rooms and more, Pullman & Mercure Brisbane King George Square is so much more than just accommodation. In the heart of Brisbane's CBD, Pullman & Mercure Brisbane King George Square is surrounded by theatres, boutiques and nightclubs where art, music and design meet personalised service for an experience beyond mere accommodation.
Please send any query to
Pullman & Mercure Brisbane King George Square
Corner Ann & Roma Streets
Brisbane QLD 4000
Closest Railway Station: Roma Street Station
15km from Brisbane International & Domestic Airports
500m from Roma Street Train Station
500m from Central Train Station
Corner Ann & Roma Street Brisbane, QLD 4000 AUSTRALIA
Local transportation methods includes:
Note these accommodation rates are discounted and available for International Conference of Materials and Innovation only.
From Brisbane Airport (15km/20-30 minutes drive):
· Follow Airport Drive to the roundabout/lights, take 2nd exit and approximately 100 mtrs after exit take left exit into Nudgee Road.
· Follow Nudgee Road to the end, turning right onto Kingsford Smith Drive at the lights.
· Continue on Kingsford Smith Drive, taking the left exit ramp for Breakfast Creek Road.
· Continue following Breakfast Creek Road, which changes to Ann Street into the city.
Hotel Parking Information
· Obtain ticket at entry gate and retain it
· When you are ready to leave make you way to the pay station located on the ground floor of the hotel and insert your ticket
· You have the option to pay by credit card or cash
· Use paid ticket to exit the parking
· Once you have paid for you parking you have a 15 minute widow to exit the parking without getting further charged
· Delegate drives into the hotel
· Concierge will ask for their name and if they are checking in
· Client to advise name of event attending
· Concierge will provide your delegate with a ticket that they hang on to. Keys are taken and car is parked
· Upon departure, delegate presents ticket to concierge and car is brought up. At this time delegate will pay for parking at reception
Alternate Parking Options
· Wintergarden, 162 Elizabeth Street
· MacArthur Central - 246 Elizabeth Street
· Post Office Square - 223-235 Adelaide Street
· King George Square Parking - Located on Roma Street, directly opposite the hotel. The King George Square car park is a great alternative should hotel parking be full. Parking charges at subject to change. Note operating hours though, as it is not 24 hours.
Copyright © 2023 ICMI 2023 - All Rights Reserved.